Call of Duty Ghosts PC Requirements Revealed
Ryan Bloom / Oct 24th, 2013 1 Comment
Activision released the Call of Duty Ghosts PC requirements two weeks ahead of the game’s launch.
The minimum PC requirements for the upcoming first-person shooter are:
- [adsense250itp]Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit operating system
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- 6 GB of RAM
- 40 GB of hard drive space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX 11
- Broadband Internet connection for Steam and online multiplayer
Gamers will need to meet the minimum system requirements in order to play Call of Duty Ghosts on their PC. To experience the game on higher settings, players will want to go above and beyond the minimum requirements.
The first-person shooter will not require the rumored 50 GB of hard drive NVIDIA reported on the company website.
Call of Duty Ghosts is set to launch Nov. 5 for PC as well as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Versions of the game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will be available alongside the launch of each console.
tags: call of duty , Call of Duty Ghosts PC Requirements , cod ghosts , news , pc